Come visit! We'll spoil you
Hours Friday - Sunday 11-5pm
- Available Monday - Thursday by appointment.
- Tasting Fee: $15/per person, waived with 2 bottle purchase (free for Club Members) includes 3-4 wines.
- Cheese and Meat/Hummus Plate available for $25.
- Bottle and by the Glass purchases available.
- Private Seated tastings available by appointment.
- Children are welcome but are not permitted in tasting bar area.
- We do not allow outside food.
- No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Buses, Limos and groups 7 or more must call ahead for reservations.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the winery but are allowed outside on the patio and in the yard.
A $50 deposit/credit is required to reserve seating space for parties of 7-12 people and will be deducted from your final bill. Group reservations are available for 2 hour time periods at 11 am and 1 pm.
- 7-12 people require reservations
- 11am or 1pm reservation times
- $50 non-refundable deposit/credit
- Meat and cheese plates are available for $25 and feed up to 4 people. They should be pre-ordered
- Seating for your group will be provided
- No groups over 12 people
- No groups during harvest Sept - Nov
Please call us at 503.334.8832 to make a reservation or email email@example.com
Blizzard Wines won the 2018 Tualatin Valley People's Choice Awards for BEST NEW ATTRACTION!
Come stop by and see what all the fuss is about and try our amazing wines.
We have a meat and cheese plate always available for sale for $25. There are vegetarian and gluten free options as well. We advise you to pre-order when possible so that your food is waiting for you when you arrive. No deposit is required, just a quick phone call or email letting us know how many meat and cheese plates you'd like and when you'll be stopping by.
Please no outside food or beverages.
Our winery was built in a way to allow you to see and experience the whole winemaking process as well as the amazing valley views. Our tasting hall and production area are directly connected so you're able to understand the attention to detail each and every bottle of wine we make gets.
The style of the space is timeless northwest barn mixed with elegant modern sophistication.
The Tasting Exerience
Our tastings are our opportunity to share the story behind each variety we make and the reasons it's a premium wine. You'll know where the fruit came from, how it was picked, processed, fermented and aged to perfection. Below are some fun facts about our wines:
- All our Red Wines are aged a minimum of 12 months in French oak.
- Our Estate Vineyard is on a unique glacial deposit creating a very unique Pinot and Chardonnay.
- Our Pinot Gris is sourced from a high altitude vineyard (above 900ft) to enhance the acidity and minerality of the wine
- Our Syrah is made in a traditional French style by adding 5-10% Viognier (a white wine)
Dogs are not allowed inside the winery but are more than welcome to hang out on the patio or in the oak grove above the vineyard.
Dogs should be kept on leash at all times.
We have a few events every year where dogs are the stars of the show. If you haven't heard of Canines Uncorked, please check it out by going to the Oregon Humane Society. Proceeds go to help the Oregon Humane Society and your dog will have a blast.