Come visit! We'll spoil you
We are located just 30 minutes from downtown Portland or a few minutes south of downtown Hillsboro. The winery and vineyard have stunning panoramic views of the hills and the family's vineyard, VanSchepen Vineyards.
Hours Friday 11-7pm, Saturday, Sunday 11-5pm
- Tasting Fee: $15/per person, waived with 2 bottle purchase (free for Club Members) includes 3-4 wines.
- Cheese and Meat/Hummus Plate available for $25.
- Bottle and by the Glass purchases available.
- Grand Tasting & Tour available by reservation.
- Children are welcome but are not permitted in tasting bar area.
- Please NO outside food.
- No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Buses, Limos and groups of 7+, please call ahead or make a reservation here.
- We love dogs! However they are not allowed inside the winery but are allowed outside on the patio and in the yard.
Google Map | 503.334.8832
A $50 deposit/credit is required to reserve seating space for parties of 7+ people and will be deducted from your final bill. We want to make sure you enjoy our space to the fullest extent and reserving space helps us staff accordingly and allows us to set up seating for your party.
- 7+ people require reservations
- $50 non-refundable deposit/credit
- Meat and cheese plates are available for $25 and feed up to 4 people. They should be pre-ordered if possible
- Seating for your group will be provided
- Please no outside food
- Glass pours and bottle sales available
Please call, email or use the button below to make a reservation
Blizzard Wines won the 2018 Tualatin Valley People's Choice Awards for BEST NEW ATTRACTION!
Come stop by and see what all the fuss is about and try our amazing wines.
We have a meat and cheese plate always available for sale for $25. There are vegetarian and gluten free options as well. We advise you to pre-order when possible so that your food is waiting for you when you arrive. No deposit is required, just a quick phone call or email letting us know how many meat and cheese plates you'd like and when you'll be stopping by.
Please no outside food or beverages.
Our winery was built in a way to allow you to see and experience the whole winemaking process as well as the amazing valley views. Our tasting hall and production area are directly connected so you're able to understand the attention to detail each and every bottle of wine we make gets.
The style of the space is timeless northwest barn mixed with elegant modern sophistication.
Dogs are not allowed inside the winery but are more than welcome to hang out on the patio or in the oak grove above the vineyard.
Dogs should be kept on leash at all times.
We have a few events every year where dogs are the stars of the show. If you haven't heard of Canines Uncorked, please check it out by going to the Oregon Humane Society. Proceeds go to help the Oregon Humane Society and your dog will have a blast.