RESERVE A TABLE
Reserve a table ahead of time for your group! Having someplace to sit and enjoy the view is always a plus! No cost involved, just let us know what time you'll be showing up and how many will be in your party and we'll make sure you're well taken care of!
A $50 deposit/credit is required to reserve seating space for parties of 6+ people and will be deducted from your final bill. We want to make sure you enjoy our space to the fullest extent and reserving space helps us staff accordingly and allows us to set up seating for your party.
Hours Thursday - Sunday 11-5pm and Friday 5-7pm
- Tasting Fee: $20/per person, waived with 2 bottle purchase (complimentary for Club Members) includes 4 wines, 1 of which is a Champagne.
- Cheese and Meat/Hummus Plate available for $25.
- Bottle and by the Glass purchases available.
- Children are welcome but are not permitted in tasting bar area.
- Please NO outside food.
- No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Buses, Limos and groups of 6+, please call ahead or make a reservation here.
- We love dogs! However they are not allowed inside the winery but are allowed outside on the patio and in the yard.
We have a meat and cheese plate available for $25. There are vegetarian and gluten free options as well. You must pre-order during the reservation process or call us in advance to let us know you'd like one with you wine.
Please no outside food or beverages.
Our winery was built in a way to allow you to see and experience the whole winemaking process as well as the amazing valley views. Our tasting hall and production area are directly connected so you're able to understand the attention to detail each and every bottle of wine we make gets.
The style of the space is timeless northwest barn mixed with elegant modern sophistication.
A $50 deposit/credit is required to reserve seating space for parties of 6-10 people and will be deducted from your final bill. We want to make sure you enjoy our space to the fullest extent and reserving space helps us staff accordingly and allows us to set up seating for your party.
- 6-10 people require reservations
- $50 non-refundable deposit/credit
- Meat and cheese plates are available for $25 and feed up to 4 people. They should be pre-ordered
- Seating for your group will be provided
- Please no outside food
- Glass pours and bottle sales available
- We cannot accommodate more than 10 guests at this time
Please call, email or use the button below to make a reservation
Dogs are not allowed inside the winery but are more than welcome to hang out on the patio or in the oak grove above the vineyard.
Dogs should be kept on leash at all times.
We have a few events every year where dogs are the stars of the show. If you haven't heard of Canines Uncorked, please check it out by going to the Oregon Humane Society. Proceeds go to help the Oregon Humane Society and your dog will have a blast.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.