We are located just 30 minutes from downtown Portland or a few minutes south of downtown Hillsboro. The winery and vineyard have stunning panoramic views of the hills and the family's vineyard, VanSchepen Vineyards.
Hours Wednesday - Sunday 11-5pm
- Tasting Fee: $25/per person, waived with 3 bottle purchase (complimentary for Club Members) includes 4 wines.
- Cheese and Meat/Hummus Plate available for $25.
- Bottle and by the Glass purchases available.
- Children are welcome but are not permitted in tasting bar area.
- Please NO outside food.
- No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Groups of 6+, please call/text ahead or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We love dogs! However they are not allowed inside the winery but are allowed outside on the patio and in the yard.
Google Map | 503.334.8832
We have a meat and cheese plate available for $25. There are vegetarian and gluten free options as well. You must pre-order during the reservation process or call us in advance to let us know you'd like one with your wine.
Please no outside food or beverages.
Our winery was built in a way to allow you to see and experience the whole winemaking process as well as the amazing valley views. Our tasting hall and production area are directly connected so you're able to understand the attention to detail each and every bottle of wine we make gets.
The style of the space is timeless northwest barn mixed with elegant modern sophistication.
A $50 fee is required to reserve seating space for parties of 6-12 people.
- 6-12 people require reservations
- $50 non-refundable fee
- Meat and cheese plates are available for $25 and feed up to 4 people. They should be pre-ordered
- Seating for your group will be provided
- Please no outside food
- Glass pours and bottle sales available
- We cannot accommodate more than 12 guests at this time
Please call, email or use the button below to make a reservation
Dogs are not allowed inside the winery but are more than welcome to hang out on the patio or in the oak grove above the vineyard.
Dogs should be kept on leash at all times.
We have a few events every year where dogs are the stars of the show. If you haven't heard of Canines Uncorked, please check it out by going to the Oregon Humane Society. Proceeds go to help the Oregon Humane Society and your dog will have a blast.