Reservations are recommended
Tasting Flight, Glass Pours and Bottle Sales are available during your reservation.
- Tasting Fee: $20/per person, waived with 2 bottle purchase (free for Club Members) includes 4 wines, 1 of which is a Champagne.
- Cheese and Meat/Hummus Plate available for $25.
- No minors allowed for Phase 1 of reopening.
- Please NO outside food.
- No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Buses, Limos and groups of 6+, please call ahead or make a reservation here.
- We love dogs! However because of current circumstances of Phase 1 reopening, we ask you to please leave your pets at home.
- Payment for tastings and all purchases will be made after your visit. We highly encourage gratuity on service provided when visiting our Tasting Hall, especially during COVID times.
- All persons inside the building must wear a face mask. You may remove the mask while tasting. If you are sitting outside, facemasks are not required.
Google Map | 503.334.8832