Reservations are recommended
Same day reservations are often available. Use the tool on the right or call to check availability. To make a reservation for groups of 5-6, please call the Tasting Hall at the number below.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting flights, glass pours and bottle sales are available during your outdoor table reservation.
- Maximum of six people per table and no more than two households per table
- Tasting Flight of 4 wines, including a Champagne, $20/person
- Club Members receive extra benefits. Become a member today!
- Cheese and charcuterie plate available for $25 (serves 2-4 people).
- Please NO outside food. and No Smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- We love well behaved dogs! Please keep your dog on leash and with you at your table, Dogs are not allowed inside the winery.
- There is no reservation fee. We highly encourage gratuity on service provided when visiting the Tasting Hall, especially during COVID times.
- All persons 5 yrs of age and older must wear a face mask both inside and outside. Face masks may be removed while tasting, and we encourage you to mask up when staff approaches your table for service. Thank you!
Google Map | 503.334.8832