We make it easy to get the very best. Champagnes are hand selected from small grower-producers who are focused on expressing the best of their soils, climate and family history. Wines are released every two months for you to pickup or have delivered to your door so you can celebrate life’s achievements more often. Tasting notes allow you to learn why Nick and Dana selected each bottle for you to enjoy.
Meet Nick & Dana Blizzard:
We are natives to Oregon and Washington and we are owners/winemakers at Blizzard Wines in Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley. We love Northwest wines! We also love Champagne!
After exploring the villages of Champagne, France and falling in love with the history and precision of the wines we returned home and could only think about those small production Champagnes that are so refined and unique!
Since we own a winery, we also know a lot of people who love quality bubbles so we thought: let’s bring our favorite small producer Champagnes and share these discoveries with our friends and customers! And that’s how Blizzard Wines got Blizzard Bubbles.
Blizzard Wines is focused on premium production of Oregon Pinot Noir and Washington state ‘Big Reds’ such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Carmenere. The Tasting Hall includes wonderful views of the Estate Vineyard, the Willamette Valley and Chehalem Mountain.
Champagne Club Policies
- Wine selection is made by our Winemaker Dana Blizzard.
- Club member must be over 21 years of age.
- 1 year club obligation is required before cancelation.
- A current credit card that club packs can be charged to is required.
- You can cancel your club membership by contacting us once you have been a member for 1 year. Cancelation requests will not be granted 3 weeks or less prior to a shipment.
- Change in membership level is allowed anytime but must be done 3 weeks prior to the next club shipment.
- Shipping is extra and an adult signature of a person at least 21 years of age is required for delivery.
- Club packs that are not picked up will be stored for up to 3 months at no additional charge. After that, they will be shipped at club member's expense unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All sales are final and wine cannot be returned but may be exchanged if needed.