|Classic Tastings - Complimentary||up to 4 guests every day we're open|
|Champagne Tastings - discounted||up to 4 guests every day we're open|
|Discount on all wine||10-20% on all wine and glass pours|
|Pickup or Delivery||Every other month|
We make it easy to get the very best. Champagnes are hand selected from small grower-producers who are focused on expressing the best of their soils, climate and family history. Wines are released every two months for you to pickup or have delivered to your door so you can celebrate life’s achievements more often. Tasting notes allow you to learn why Nick and Dana selected each bottle for you to enjoy.
Meet Nick & Dana Blizzard:
We are natives to Oregon and Washington and we are owners/winemakers at Blizzard Wines in Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley. We love Northwest wines! We also love Champagne!
After exploring the villages of Champagne, France and falling in love with the history and precision of the wines we returned home and could only think about those small production Champagnes that are so refined and unique!
Since we own a winery, we also know a lot of people who love quality bubbles so we thought: let’s bring our favorite small producer Champagnes and share these discoveries with our friends and customers! And that’s how Blizzard Wines got Blizzard Bubbles.
Blizzard Wines is focused on premium production of Oregon Pinot Noir and Washington state ‘Big Reds’ such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Carmenere. The Tasting Hall includes wonderful views of the Estate Vineyard, the Willamette Valley and Chehalem Mountain.
Champagne Club Policies
- Blizzard Wines’ Champagne Selections are exclusively Grower-Producer Champagnes selected by winemakers Dana and Nick Blizzard. Champagnes are released six times a year on the first day of the odd numbered months (Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov). Members choose club level of 2, 4 or 6 bottles per shipment for a respective total of 12, 24, or 36 bottles per year. Because of their limited production and availability no substitutions are available for Club Champagnes.
- Club members receive (4) $25 tasting credits per visit and club level discounts on wines and events. Discounts and tasting credits are automatically applied when using Club member account. To access Club benefits, a valid credit card must be associated with Club member account.
- Membership automatically renews annually. Members can upgrade club level at any time and are eligible to cancel after the first year.
- Club packs are prepared in the 21 days leading up to Club Release. Memberships cancelled during this period receive the prepared Club wines and shipments thereafter will be suspended.
- Delivery Option: Club wines are shipped via UPS to 47 states. Standard shipping rates apply. Notifications are sent via email/text before shipping and an adult over 21 years of age must be present to sign for delivery.
- Pickup Option: Club packs are available for pickup at the Tasting Hall during regular hours. Club packs are stored at no charge for up to 3 months. After 3 months, wines may be shipped to the address on account, standard shipping rates apply. An adult over 21 years of age must be present to sign for delivery.
- All sales are final, wine cannot be returned but may be substituted for equal or greater value before collection. Club members must be over 21 years of age.
- To login to your Club member account:
- For club questions and requests email: